Sunday 8 July 2012

...

Hi! I'm still plodding through the first hunger games book by Suzanne Collins as I am such a slow reader! Personally I think the book has a really strange storyline but that doesn’t stop me from liking it. I find it an easy book to read and really interesting however I think they are slightly over-rated. They are really good though and do recommend them. My other book on the go is If only they could talk by James Herriot (an autobiography) about the start of his career as a vet written in an entertaining way. My dad got me in to them and I love them because they’re relaxing and to do with animals, but whoever hasn’t read the Hunger Games should!

1 comment:

  1. I read all of the books in the Hunger games trilogy and I really enjoyed them all. I agree that it is interesting and really good although I dont think that they are over rated!
    :)

    ReplyDelete